The new generation
Improved performance – improved value
- New component design for long-term reliable operation.
- Improved ergonomics for the driver.
- Reinforced to reduce repairs and extend product life.
- New compact design makes it easier to fit when space is limited.
- New secondary locking and upgraded guiding funnel for reduced service and maintenance costs.
New safety device
New reinforced return spring for easier opening
New reinforced guiding funnel easier to replace
New flush-mounted screws
More compact design
Avoid jackknifing – avoid costs
With a coupling sensor module (CSM) locking mode is shown by a built-in LED light indicator, and the signal (red / green) is clearly visible also in the dark. By connecting a passive fibre optic cable to the indicator, the signal can be displayed on any location – without the need for a base cab module (BCM) or separate wiring to the cab.
With a base cab module (BCM) wired to an indicator panel, locking mode (red/green) is conveniently displayed in the cab. Alternatively, the BCM could be connected directly to the truck instrument cluster to enable locking indication in the vehicle's dashboard display.
With a valve box, the opening of the coupling is fast, safe and hassle-free for the driver.